The Hatco C-54 240-3 Compact booster heater is designed to give a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise to 542 gallon-per-hour water supplies or a 70 degree Fahrenheit rise to 310 gallon-per-hour supplies, bringing the water up to the 180 degree Fahrenheit temperature appropriate for high-temperature dish machines. These heaters are built for safe and easy installation. They're factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired to include features like a high-limit switch and a low-water cutoff to prevent the equipment from overheating.
A stainless steel front panel and silver-gray Hammertone body form the cabinet of the Hatco C-54 240-3. Its 6-gallon tank is lined on the interior with Castone to prevent corrosion and resist scale buildup from hard water. The tank is also insulated with fiberglass to maintain its energy efficiency.
- Hatco Compact series booster heater
- Provides a 40 degree F rise to 542 gph water
- Provides a 70 degree F rise to 310 gph water
- Pressure relief valve prevents against unsafe pressure buildup
- High-limit safety switch prevents overheating
- Low-water cutoff prevents damage and overheating if tank water runs low
- Pressure and temperature gauges let users keep an eye on internal conditions
- Pilot indicator light lets users know that tank is heating
- Pressure reducing valve provides the correct incoming water pressure
- Fiberglass lining makes the unit energy efficient
- Plumbing and wiring are factory installed, so they're ready to install
- Front panel swings away to provide access to electronic components for servicing
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 54 kW, 130 A
- Overall Dimensions: 29.25 in. W x 18 in. D x 12.3 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Built for Durability
- Tank is lined with Castone, a material similar to concrete that protects against corrosion and limescale buildup
- Stainless steel front panel resists corrosion and is easy to keep clean
- Textured, powder-coated Hammertone body offer superior durability
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 54 KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 240 volts, 3 phase. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-54 240-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||542 gph|
|70F Recovery||310 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|