The Hatco C-36 480-3 booster heater raises incoming water to the 180 degrees Fahrenheit necessary to sanitize dishes during the final rinse cycle in a high-temp dishwasher. This 36-kW model can provide a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise to 361 gallon-per-hour water or a 70 degree Fahrenheit rise to 206 gallon-per-hour water. The heater is designed for easy installation and service. It comes pre-plumbed and pre-wired from the factory and its front panel swings open to expose critical components so service technicians can diagnose and repair problems easily.
A Castone tank lining protects the Hatco C-36-480-3 booster heater from corrosion and limescale buildup. A high-limit safety shutoff switch will prevent it from overheating, while a pressure relief valve protects against unsafe levels of pressure. Its durable cabinet is built with a stainless steel front panel and a powder-coated, hammertone body for superior damage resistance.
- Hatco Compact series booster heater
- Gives a 40 degree F temperature rise to 361 gph water supplies and a 70 degree F rise to 206 gph water supplies
- Front panel of stainless steel with a silver-gray, powder-coated hammertone body for superior durability
- Tank is lined with Castone, a substance similar to concrete that protects interior surfaces from corrosion and limescale buildup
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside the tank for improved energy efficiency
- Unit is factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired to make installation a simple task
- Front panel swings open, giving technicians clear access to internal components
- 480 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 36 kW, 43.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 29.25 in. W x 18 in. D x 12.3 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Designed With Safety in Mind
- Pressure relief valve prevents unsafe levels of pressure from building up inside the heater
- High-limit shutoff will cut power to the equipment if it should overheat, preventing fires and damage to the equipment
- Low-water cutoff will prevent element from burning out if water level becomes too low
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 36 KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 480 volts, 3 phase. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-36-480-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||361 gph|
|70F Recovery||206 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|