The Hatco C-36 480-3 booster heater raises incoming water to the 180 degrees Fahrenheit necessary to sanitize dishes during the final rinse cycle in a high-temp dishwasher. This 36-kW model can provide a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise to 361 gallon-per-hour water or a 70 degree Fahrenheit rise to 206 gallon-per-hour water. The heater is designed for easy installation and service. It comes pre-plumbed and pre-wired from the factory and its front panel swings open to expose critical components so service technicians can diagnose and repair problems easily.
A Castone tank lining protects the Hatco C-36-480-3 booster heater from corrosion and limescale buildup. A high-limit safety shutoff switch will prevent it from overheating, while a pressure relief valve protects against unsafe levels of pressure. Its durable cabinet is built with a stainless steel front panel and a powder-coated, hammertone body for superior damage resistance.
- Hatco Compact series booster heater
- Gives a 40 degree F temperature rise to 361 gph water supplies and a 70 degree F rise to 206 gph water supplies
- Front panel of stainless steel with a silver-gray, powder-coated hammertone body for superior durability
- Tank is lined with Castone, a substance similar to concrete that protects interior surfaces from corrosion and limescale buildup
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside the tank for improved energy efficiency
- Unit is factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired to make installation a simple task
- Front panel swings open, giving technicians clear access to internal components
- 480 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 36 kW, 43.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 29.25 in. W x 18 in. D x 12.3 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Designed With Safety in Mind
- Pressure relief valve prevents unsafe levels of pressure from building up inside the heater
- High-limit shutoff will cut power to the equipment if it should overheat, preventing fires and damage to the equipment
- Low-water cutoff will prevent element from burning out if water level becomes too low
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 36-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 480v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||361 gph|
|70F Recovery||206 gph|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 20 in|