The Hatco C-36 compact booster heater has a 6-gallon storage capacity in its Castone® tank. Fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss and a temperature/pressure relief valve releases water when the temperature or pressure is too high. To regulate and stabilize flow pressure, the system has a pressure-reducing valve, while its low water cut-off prevents the element from burnout when water levels are too low. The heavy-duty stainless steel front panel is corrosion resistant and has a swing-away design that provides access to the components for maintenance. The Hatco C-36 compact booster heater sits on 6-inch legs, so it does not have to be placed directly on washroom floors.
- Ensures the temperature of rinse water is 180 degrees F
- 206 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- 361 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- Castone-lined tank has a 6-gal. capacity
- Fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss
- On/off switch includes a pilot indicator light
- 2 temperature/pressure gauges monitor the levels in the tank
- Temperature/pressure relief valve lowers pressure by releasing water from the tank when needed
- Pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure
- Low water cut-off shuts off power to the element if the level of water is low, preventing the element from burning out
- Swing-away front panel design provides access to the internal components
- Front panel is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Powder-coated body provides additional strength for consistent use
- 6-in. plastic legs elevate the unit off dishroom floors
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 86.7 A, 36 kW
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. W x 29.31 in. D x 18.03 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 36-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||361 gph|
|70F Recovery||206 gph|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 20 in|