With the Advance Tabco TTF-306-X work table, anyone can create a customized work space with the adjustable undershelf, adjustable leg collars attached at the undershelf corner, and the adjustable 1-inch plastic bullet feet. To support and maintain a level working space, two die formed hat channels are secured to the underside of the work table. The top of the work table is sound deadened to prevent extra noise and make the person working at the table more comfortable. The backsplash on the TTF-306-X work table prevents spills and splashes from getting on other surfaces, while the sanitary rolled rim edge keeps unsanitary food particles from accumulating.
- 15⁄8-in. diameter tubular galvanized steel legs
- Adjustable leg collar at undershelf corner secures leg shelf to legs
- Adjustable 1-in. plastic bullet feet
- 2 die-formed hat channels on underside of table
- Galvanized, die-formed hat channels secured to top with weld studs and structural adhesive
- Gussets are welded to hat channels
- 18 gauge galvanized steel shelf with galvanized steel gussets
- Adjustable undershelf for customizable storage space
- 18 gauge stainless steel “430” series top
- 15⁄8-in. sanitary rolled rim on front
- 11⁄2-in. back splash on rear
- Top is sound deadened to prevent excess noise
- All TIG welded for durability and uniformity
- Visible weld areas finished to match neighboring surfaces
- Overall Dimensions: 84 in. L x 30 in. W x 37 in. H
Lite™ Series Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & 1-1/2" backsplash on rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco TTF-306 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|