With a 48-inch length and 30-inch width, the Advance Tabco TTF-304-X work table offers a stainless steel work surface complimented by a 11⁄2-inch backsplash. Hat channel construction keeps the work surface level and the top is also sound-deadened with a 15⁄8-inch rolled rim. This model includes an undershelf that allows for items to be stored away from the ground. The undershelf and 15⁄8-inch diameter legs on the TTF-304-X work table are constructed from galvanized steel.
- Work table with a stainless steel top
- Sound-deadened top with 15⁄8-in. rolled rim
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash across rear
- Level work surface provided by hat channels
- Undershelf secured with adjustable leg collar
- Legs and shelf constructed from galvanized steel
- 15⁄8-in. dia. tubular legs with 1-in. bullet feet
- 2 die-formed hat channels on the underside of the work table maintain the level working surface
- Leg collar secures the leg shelf to the legs and is fully adjustable
- 18 gauge 430 stainless steel
- TIG-welded areas polished to match surrounding steel
- Die-formed galvanized hat channels are secured with weld studs and structural adhesive
- Gussets are welded to hat channels
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 371⁄8in. H (including backsplash)
- NSF Certified
Lite™ Series Work Table, 48"W x 30"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & 1-1/2" backsplash on rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco TTF-304 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|