The Advance Tabco TTF-308-X work table has a 11⁄2-inch backsplash on the rear of the unit to help prevent spills and other messes from getting on other surfaces and equipment. Most commercial food service venues are loud, so this table comes with a sound-deadened top to prevent extra noise. The entire table is sturdy and durable thanks to the TIG-welded galvanized and stainless steel construction.
A level work surface is gained since two hat channels are attached to the top of the table with weld studs and structural adhesive for reinforcement. Front, back, and side edges of the table are rolled to reduce the risk of injury when employees bump into the table. The adjustable undershelf is attached to the Advance Tabco TTF-308-X work table with leg collars.
- Bending and warping are prevented thanks to the TIG welding
- Areas that have been welded are smoothed to blend with the rest of the table
- Stainless and galvanized steel construction is heavy duty for commercial use and easily resists corrosion
- 15⁄8-in., rolled-rim edge helps reduce the risk of injury
- Sound-deadened top prevents unnecessary noise
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash on the rear helps prevent spills from getting on other surfaces and equipment
- 2 hat channels reinforce the table top and create a level work surface
- Leg collar attaches the undershelf to the rest of the table and is adjustable
- Structural adhesive and weld studs are used to attach the hat channels to the table top
- Hat channels have gussets welded to them
- Overall Dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Lite™ Series Work Table, 96"W x 30"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & 1-1/2" backsplash on rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, (6) galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TTF-308 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|