The undershelf on the Advance Tabco TTF-305 work table provides a place for storing equipment, supplies, and ingredient bins. This shelf connects to the legs with adjustable collars, enabling it to hold virtually any item. The table has a stainless steel top that resists corrosion and adds strength for use in commercial settings. This top has been sound deadened to reduce noise levels. A backsplash creates separation from messes on the top and the wall, so spills will not drip onto the floor. This Advance Tabco TTF-305 work table sits on adjustable bullet feet that level on most uneven surfaces.
- Top is constructed of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Sound-deadening top prevents the production of loud noise
- Galvanized hat channels secure to the top to level and reinforce the work surface
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash separates the top from the wall to keep messes isolated
- Galvanized steel undershelf adjusts with leg collars to accommodate most equipment and supplies
- TIG-welded construction adds structural stability for heavy use
- Exposed welded areas are polished to match adjacent surfaces
- 15⁄8-in. rolled front rim keeps employees safe from injury by eliminating sharpness
- 1-in. bullet feet on the stainless steel, 15⁄8-in. legs are adjustable for leveling on uneven ground
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
Lite™ Series Work Table, 60"W x 30"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & 1-1/2" backsplash on rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco TTF-305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|