The John Boos UFBLG6030 work table has a stainless steel top that resists corrosion and provides strength for heavy use. It is sound deadened and reinforced with a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel. There is a 11⁄2-inch riser on the rear, which keeps messes and equipment separated from the wall. An undershelf is included on this John Boos UFBLG6030 work table for storing equipment and supplies. The base, which includes the legs and undershelf, is made of galvanized steel.
- Stainless steel top construction is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion
- 11⁄2-in. rear riser keeps equipment separate from the wall
- Sound-deadening top design lowers noise levels while working
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel provides reinforcement for the top
- TIG-welded top has polished welded areas
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front and rear edges eliminate sharp components that could lead to injury
- 90-degree side edges line up flush with other tables and equipment
- Galvanized base construction withstands heavy use in commercial establishments
- Adjustable undershelf
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have adjustable bullet feet that stabilize on the floor
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 36 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Learn more about commercial work tables in our stands and tables guide.
Economy Work Table, 60"W x 30"D x 35.75"H, 18/430 stainless steel top with 1-1/2" backsplash & Stallion safety edge on front, adjustable galvanized undershelf & legs, adjustable 1" plastic bullet feet, NSF, CSA-Sanitation, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos UFBLG6030 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Special Features||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Special Features||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Special Features||Plastic Feet|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Product||Economy Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|