The John Boos UFBLG7230 work table has a stainless steel top and galvanized steel base, providing durability to withstand use in commercial establishments. Since the reinforced, TIG-welded top is sound deadened, it will not produce a lot of noise in loud kitchens. The top sides have a 90-degree turn down for flush installation against other equipment. To protect users from sharp edges, the front and rear edges have a stallion design. This John Boos UFBLG7230 work table has an adjustable undershelf that provides additional storage space.
- Top is made of stainless steel for strength and heavy use
- 11⁄2-in. riser on the rear creates a barrier to protect the wall from messes
- Noise is reduced with the sound-deadened top
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel reinforces the top
- Polished finish on the TIG-welded top creates a smooth surface
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front and rear edges are not sharp, keeping staff safe from injury
- 90-degree turn-down side edges for flush setup against other surfaces
- Galvanized base can endure heavy use
- Adjustable undershelf provides a place for storing equipment
- Bullet feet on the 15⁄8-in. tubular legs adjust on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 36 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
In-depth information on work tables is available in our tables and stands buying guide.
Economy Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 18/430 stainless steel top with 1-1/2" backsplash & Stallion safety edge on front, adjustable galvanized undershelf & legs, adjustable 1" plastic bullet feet, NSF, CSA-Sanitation, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos UFBLG7230 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Product||Economy Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|