The Advance Tabco TT-306-X work table offers a stainless steel work surface that is 72 inches long and 30 inches wide. Hat channels are attached to the underside of the table to reinforce and maintain a level working surface. The stainless steel top also features a 15⁄8-inch-thick sanitary rolled-rim front edge that is supported by galvanized steel legs and adjustable plastic bullet feet. An undershelf, which is securely attached with an adjustable leg collar, provides storage for ingredients that need to be kept nearby. The legs and undershelf are constructed from galvanized steel that is TIG-welded together. The Advance Tabco TT-306-X work table is sound deadened to prevent any unwanted noise in the work space.
- Flat top work table
- Stainless steel top features 15⁄8-in. rolled front rim
- Work surface is reinforced by two die-formed hat channels
- Undershelf secured to legs with adjustable leg collar
- Legs and shelf are constructed from galvanized steel
- TIG-welded with polished weld areas to match
- Sound deadened top prevents noise
- Die-formed, galvanized hat channels are secured to the top with structural adhesive and weld studs
- Gussets are welded to the hat channels
- 18 gauge, 430 stainless steel top
- 18 gauge galvanized steel shelf with gussets
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. legs
- Adjustable 1-in. plastic bullet feet
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Lite™ Series Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco TT-306 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|