The Advance Tabco TT-303-X work table has a stainless steel top and galvanized steel undershelf. The entire unit is TIG welded together to withstand high-volume use. Leg collars connect the undershelf to the legs, and the shelf is fully adjustable to accommodate various equipment sizes. This table is perfect for prepping ingredients, drying dishes, or sorting dinnerware. The Advance Tabco TT-303-X work table has front and rear edges that are rolled to prevent injuries, and it comes with hat channels that run under the tabletop for strength.
- 15⁄8-in. rolled rim front and rear protect users from injury
- Tabletop is strengthened by 2 die-formed hat channels
- Adjustable undershelf
- Leg collars attach the undershelf to the legs
- TIG-welded construction provides strength
- Sound-deadened top reduces the amount of noise made
- Hat channels are attached to the top with adhesive and weld studs
- Gussets are welded to hat channels
- Stainless steel top is strong and durable
- Galvanized steel shelf withstands constant use
- 1-in. adjustable bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Not sure what kind of work table would be best for you? Read the explainer on work tables to find out more.
Lite™ Series Work Table, 36"W x 30"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TT-303 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Special Features||Bullnose Front|
|Special Features||Plastic Feet|
|Product||Economy Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|