The Advance Tabco TT-304 work table has a 15⁄8-inch sanitary rolled rim on the front, rear, and square ends. The entire table is TIG welded, with the exposed weld areas are blended to match the adjoining surfaces. To prevent unwanted noise in the workplace, the top of the table is sound deadened. Since maintaining a level work surface is important, two die-formed hat channels are attached under the work table. A leg collar secures the shelf to the legs and is adjustable. The Advance Tabco TT-304 work table top is 430 stainless steel, and the shelf is 18 gauge galvanized steel.
- Flat top work table
- 18 gauge, 430 series stainless steel top
- 2 die-formed hat channels are attached to the underside of the top to maintain a level working surface
- Top is sound deadened to prevent unwanted noise
- Die-formed galvanized hat channels are secured to the top with weld studs and structural adhesive
- 15⁄8-in. sanitary rolled rim on front, rear, and square ends
- 18 gauge galvanized steel and gussets on shelf
- 15⁄8-in. dia. tubular galvanized steel legs
- Leg collar at the undershelf corner secures the leg shelf to the legs and is adjustable
- 1-in. adjustable plastic bullet feet
- Gussets are welded to the hat channels
- All TIG welded with areas polished to look similar to adjacent area
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Lite™ Series Work Table, 48"W x 30"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco TT-304 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|