Being all TIG welded, the Advance Tabco TT-305-X work table has a cleaner weld, which means a cleaner, more polished look. The exposed weld areas have been polished to match the adjoining surfaces to make the table look cohesive. There is an adjustable undershelf on the bottom of the table and adjustable leg collars to create a custom work space. In order to maintain and support a level working space, two die formed hat channels are secured to the underside of the TT-305-X work table top.
- 18⁄8-in. sanitary rolled rim on front, rear, and square ends
- 18 gauge “430” series stainless steel top
- Sound deadened, flat top
- Adjustable undershelf for customizable storage space
- 18 gauge galvanized steel shelf with galvanized steel gussets
- Gussets are welded to hat channels
- Galvanized die-formed hat channels secured to top with weld studs and structural adhesive
- 2 die-formed hat channels attached to underside of work table top
- 15⁄8-in. diameter galvanized steel tubular legs
- Adjustable leg collar secures leg shelf to legs
- 1-in. adjustable plastic bullet feet
- All TIG welded for durability and uniformity
- Exposed weld areas are finished to match adjoining surfaces
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 35 1⁄2 in. H
Lite™ Series Work Table, 60"W x 30"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco TT-305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|