The Advance Tabco ELAG-305 work table has an easy-to-clean stainless steel top that withstands scratches and dents and is sound deadened to help restrict noise. Its rolled front rim eliminates sharp edges that could lead to injury. Galvanized steel hat channels support the top and maintain a level workspace. The galvanized undershelf is adjustable for users to store a wide variety of items, and nuts and bolts are replaced with an aluminum clamp that secures the undershelf to the tubular stainless steel legs. The legs have plastic bullet feet that are adjustable for steady placement on uneven ground. The Advance Tabco ELAG-305 work table is fully TIG welded for increased durability. These welded areas are polished to provide the table with an even surface.
- Top is made of durable stainless steel that makes cleaning easy
- Sound-deadened top lowers noise levels
- 2 galvanized steel hat channels add support and maintain a level work surface
- Rolled front rim removes sharp edges to reduce injury risks
- Square ends can be lined up flush to the wall and equipment
- Undershelf adjusts to accommodate items of various sizes
- Undershelf is secured to the legs with an aluminum clamp, eliminating the need for nuts and bolts
- Stainless steel legs are strong and have adjustable plastic bullet feet for installation on non-level floors
- Extra-durable, TIG-welded construction provides strength for commercial use
- Welded areas are polished to match adjacent surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 60"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco ELAG-305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|