The Advance Tabco ELAG-306 work table has a sturdy stainless steel top that is easy to clean. Noise levels are reduced by the sound-deadening top. Its rolled front rim eliminates sharp edges from the top and the edges are square to line up flush with walls. The 18-gauge galvanized steel undershelf can be adjusted, enabling users to store a wide range of items. The undershelf is attached with an aluminum clamp, which gives a sleeker appearance than standard nuts and bolts. The unit is fully TIG welded for durability. These exposed welds are polished to make the surface smooth and consistent. The Advance Tabco ELAG-306 work table has tubular stainless steel legs. At the bottom of the unit, its plastic bullet feet adjust to keep the table steady on uneven surfaces.
- Heavyweight stainless steel top makes cleanup simple
- Top is sound deadened to lower noise levels
- Hat channels offer extra top support and maintain a level workspace
- Rolled front rim makes the edges safe
- Square ends enable flush wall installation
- Adjustable undershelf is constructed of 18-ga. galvanized steel
- Aluminum clamp attaches the undershelf to the legs, eliminating nuts and bolts
- Completely TIG welded for toughness
- Smooth finish is created with the welded areas polished to match the rest of the surface
- Stainless steel legs have plastic bullet feet that adjust for use on most uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco ELAG-306 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|