The Advance Tabco TT-246-X galvanized work table is furnished with a sanitary rolled rim on the front, rear, and square ends to prevent unsanitary food particle build-up. To maintain and support a level working surface, two die formed hat channels are secured to the underside of the work table top. The leg collar at the undershelf corner secures the leg shelf to the legs and is fully adjustable for customizing the work space. The top of the TT-246-X work table is sound deadened to prevent excessive noise and to make the person working at the table more comfortable.
- All TIG welded for durability and uniformity
- Exposed weld surfaces are matched to adjacent areas
- Galvanized, die formed hat channels secured to top with structural adhesive and weld studs
- Gussets are welded to hat channels
- 15⁄8-in. diameter galvanized steel tubular legs
- Adjustable 1-in. plastic bullet feet
- Fully adjustable leg collar
- 18 gauge galvanized steel shelf with galvanized steel gussets
- Adjustable undershelf for customized storage space
- 2 die-formed hat channels attached to underside of table
- 18 gauge stainless steel “430” series top
- Sound deadened top to prevent excess noise
- 15⁄8-in. sanitary rolled rim edge on top
- For future drawer installation, order drawer adapter TA-90 w/ drawer
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. L x 24 in. W x 35 1⁄2 in. H
Lite™ Series Work Table, 72"W x 24"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco TT-246 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|