The Advance Tabco TT-245 work table is perfect for prepping ingredients with its corrosion-resistant, easy-to-clean stainless steel top. It can support heavy equipment since galvanized hat channels reinforce the surface. There is storage space on the galvanized undershelf, so staff can keep extra equipment and supplies close to their work space. To accommodate items with varying heights, the shelf has adjustable collars that secure it to the legs. This Advance Tabco TT-245 work table is all TIG welded to provide strength and these areas are polished to match the adjacent areas.
- Strong stainless steel top is corrosion resistant and built for commercial applications
- Top deadens sound to keep noise levels down
- Galvanized hat channels are secured to the top for reinforcement that creates a level work surface
- Galvanized steel undershelf provides storage space for ingredient bins, supplies, and equipment
- Collars secure the shelf to the legs for adjustability
- TIG-welded construction has strength to withstand use in commercial settings
- Exposed welded areas have a polished finish to match the other surfaces
- 15⁄8-in. rolled front edge keeps staff safe from injuries that can occur from sharp edges
- Square side and rim edges make it easy to install the table against a wall
- 15⁄8-in. stainless steel legs use 1-in. adjustable bullet feet to balance on non-level surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 24 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Lite™ Series Work Table, 60"W x 24"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco TT-245 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|