The John Boos FBLG6024 work table is great for holding food prep equipment. With the adjustable undershelf, the table can accommodate various types of equipment. Its top is TIG welded to add strength, and a channel runs along the length of the top for additional reinforcement. Structure is added with the tubular legs, while stability is provided by the adjustable bullet feet. The John Boos FBLG6024 work table is mostly made of durable stainless steel to resist dents and scratches, with a galvanized steel base.
- Strong stainless steel construction
- Top is sound deadened to reduce extra noise
- Top is reinforced with a 1-in. x 2-in. channel
- Sharp edges are eliminated with the 11⁄2-in. stallion edge
- Side edges have a 90-degree bend down to sit against other tables
- Base is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel
- Various types of equipment can be accommodated by the 551⁄8-in. x 193⁄4-in., adjustable undershelf
- TIG welded areas are blended smoothly
- Easily sits on uneven surfaces with the adjustable bullet feet
- Unit is stable thanks to its 15⁄8-in. tubular legs
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 24 in. W x 341⁄2 in.
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
More information on the different kinds of work tables can be found in our work table buyers' guide.
Economy Work Table, 60"W x 24"D, 18/430 stainless steel flat top with 1-1/2" Stallion safety edge on front & back, adjustable galvanized undershelf & legs, adjustable 1" plastic bullet feet, NSF, CSA-Sanitation, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos FBLG6024 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|
|Product||Economy Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|