The John Boos FBLG7224 work table has a stainless steel top and galvanized base for strength. The TIG-welded top is reinforced by a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel that runs the length of the unit. Stability is created with the tubular legs and adjustable bullet feet. Its undershelf adjusts to accommodate supplies and equipment of varying sizes. The front and rear have stallion edges to reduce injuries, while the sides have a 90-degree bend so the John Boos FBLG7224 work table can sit against other tables and equipment.
- Durable stainless steel construction resists scratches and dents
- Sound-deadened top eliminates excess noise
- 1-in. x 2-in. reinforced channel runs under the length of the table for strength
- 11⁄2-in. stallion edge is not sharp for user safety
- 90-degree bend on the sides of the table enable it to sit flush with tables and equipment
- Heavy duty base is made of galvanized steel
- Supplies and equipment easily sit on the 671⁄8-in. x 193⁄4-in. undershelf since it is adjustable
- Top is TIG welded for strength and these areas are blended for a uniform look
- Adjustable bullet feet can accommodate uneven floors
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs keep the unit stable
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 24 in. W x 341⁄2 in.
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Looking for more information on work tables? Check out our work table buyers' guide.
Economy Work Table, 72"W x 24"D, 18/430 stainless steel flat top with 1-1/2" Stallion safety edge on front & back, adjustable galvanized undershelf & legs, adjustable 1" plastic bullet feet, NSF, CSA-Sanitation, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos FBLG7224 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|
John Boos FBLG7224 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Using this work table under a covered porch to prepare and serve food at our summer/ fall barbeques. The table is very sturdy and was easy to as..."
"Using this work table under a covered porch to prepare and serve food at our summer/ fall barbeques. The table is very sturdy and was easy to assemble. Very satisfied and would recommend for other uses. Love it!"