The Advance Tabco TT-248 work table has an undershelf that adjusts to accommodate different supplies and equipment. Leg collars at the corners of the shelf secure it to the table's galvanized steel legs, which are equipped with plastic bullet feet that keep the table balanced on uneven floors. The stainless steel top is sound deadened to limit noise when the user is preparing food. It has a rolled rim on the front and back that reduces sharp, dangerous edges and square ends that enable flush installation against other surfaces and equipment. This Advance Tabco TT-248 work table's top surface is reinforced by two galvanized hat channels that help maintain a level work surface.
- 18-ga. 430 series stainless steel top
- Top has been sound deadened
- Front and rear’s rolled rim rounds out sharp edges
- Square ends enable flush installation against walls and neighboring surfaces
- 18-ga. galvanized steel undershelf with gussets
- 9-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Undershelf corners have leg collars that adjust to maximize storage space
- Tubular galvanized steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
- Galvanized hat channels under the work surface maintain balance
- TIG welded and polished to fit with surrounding areas
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. W x 24 in. D x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Check out our work tables and equipment stand buyers' guide to learn more about work tables and what they have to offer.
Lite™ Series Work Table, 96"W x 24"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, (6) galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TT-248 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|
|Product||Economy Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|