The Advance Tabco TT-243 work table has a flat stainless steel top with rolled rims on the front and rear that reduce the risk of injury as well as square ends on the sides that line up flush with other surfaces to maximize floor space. It is sound deadened to reduce noise production in the kitchen. To keep the surface level, two galvanized hat channels run underneath the top for reinforcement. This Advance Tabco TT-243 work table has an undershelf constructed of galvanized steel and leg collars at the corners that secure the shelf and make it adjustable.
- 18-ga. 430 series stainless steel top is flat
- Rolled rim on the front and rear reduces sharp sides
- Square ends can line up flush with other surfaces
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise volume
- Die-formed hat channels run under the top surface to provide reinforcement
- 18-ga. galvanized steel undershelf
- 2-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Undershelf corners have leg collars that can be adjusted and secure the shelf to the legs
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. galvanized steel legs with 1-in. bullet feet that level the unit
- TIG-welded construction with polished welds that match surrounding areas
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 24 in. D x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
To learn more about work tables and their features, check out this work tables and equipment stands resource.
Lite™ Series Work Table, 36"W x 24"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TT-243 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet