The Advance Tabco ELAG-246 work table has a top that is constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel, making it easy to clean. Since the top has a rolled front rim, injuries from sharp edges are prevented. The top is sound deadening, which reduces noises, and is kept level by two galvanized hat channels that also provide additional support. Its undershelf is adjustable and attaches to the legs with an aluminum clamp instead of nuts and bolts. The legs are made of tubular stainless steel and have adjustable plastic bullet feet to enable installation on non-level surfaces. The Advance Tabco ELAG-246 work table is completely TIG welded, making it strong and long lasting. The exposed welded areas are blended with the rest of the surface to provide a smooth surface.
- Fully TIG welded for additional durability
- Welded sections are blended to make the exterior smooth
- Stainless steel top is heavy duty and facilitates cleanup
- Top is supported by 2 galvanized hat channels that keep it level
- Sound-deadened top lowers noise
- Sharp edges are removed with rolled front rim
- Square sides can be placed flush to the wall and equipment
- Adjustable undershelf is made of 18-ga. galvanized steel
- Undershelf is attached with an aluminum clamp instead of nuts and bolts
- Tubular stainless steel legs are strong and sturdy
- Plastic bullet feet adjust for even placement on most non-level surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 24 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 72"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco ELAG-246 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|