The Advance Tabco ELAG-247-X worktable has a sound-deadened worktop that absorbs vibrations and is kept upright by supporting hat channels. Due to its stainless steel construction, it resists scrapes, dings, and rust. This model has long sides with rolled edges that users can reach over without pressing into their stomachs. Its adjustable shelf serves as a storage space for ingredients and supplies, and its rust-proof legs have feet that level the unit on uneven tile floors.
- Stainless steel worktop avoids bending and corroding
- 15⁄8-in. rounded-off front and back edges
- Hat channels hold the worktop level and strengthen it
- Worktop minimizes noise
- Rust-resistant galvanized steel legs and an adjustable lower shelf
- Seams are blended to match the rest of the unit
- Adjustable 1-in. plastic bullet feet compensate for uneven floors
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- 84 in. L x 24 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
Not sure if this is the worktable you're looking for? This worktables-specific article explains the different kinds of tables and custom features that Advance Tabco offers.
Work Table, 84"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco ELAG-247 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Product||Economy Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|