The Advance Tabco ELAG-244 work table has a top made of 16-gauge stainless steel, helping it resist corrosion and making cleanup easy. Its sound-deadened design reduces noise and its rolled front rim eliminates sharp edges. A pair of galvanized steel hat channels keep the top even and offer additional support. The stainless steel undershelf is adjustable to suit larger items and a variety of storage needs. Traditional nuts and bolts are replaced by an aluminum clamp to secure the undershelf to the legs. Its legs are made of stainless steel and have plastic bullet feet that adjust to enable level placement on uneven surfaces. The fully TIG-welded Advance Tabco ELAG-244 work table has its welded areas blended to provide a smooth, cohesive exterior.
- Top is made of 16-ga. stainless steel that resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise
- 2 hat channels provide additional support to the top and keep it level
- Rolled front rim eliminates sharp edges
- Square ends can be lined up flush to walls
- Stainless steel legs include adjustable plastic bullet feet for use on uneven floors
- Undershelf adjusts to accommodate different storage needs
- Aluminum clamp holds the undershelf in place instead of nuts and bolts
- Structure is fully TIG welded for added durability
- Welded sections are blended for a smooth, even surface
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 24 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 48"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco ELAG-244 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|