The Advance Tabco MSLAG-308 work table is constructed of stainless steel with a 16-gauge top and an 18-gauge undershelf. Metal gauges are measured by thickness; lower numbers are thicker and more durable than higher numbers. The top is 304 series steel, which is composed of 8 percent nickel to provide superior corrosion resistance compared to 430 series steel. Its sound-deadened construction prevents prepping and equipment use from becoming too loud. It has a rolled front edge, square rear and side edges, and an adjustable shelf that hold different sizes of products.
- 304 series, 16-ga. stainless steel top is sound deadened to reduce noise levels in prep areas
- Rear and side edges have a square design that fits directly against walls
- Front is rolled to minimize sharp edges that could lead to injury
- Adjustable 18-ga. stainless steel undershelf
- All TIG-welded construction
- Welded seams are polished to a smooth finish
- (6) 15⁄8-in.-dia. tubular stainless steel legs
- 1-in. stainless steel bullet feet adjust on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Interested in reading more about work tables or checking out equipment stands? Our explainer on tables and stands has additional information on these units.
Work Table, 96"W X 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco MSLAG-308 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|