The Advance Tabco MSLAG-305 work table has a top constructed of durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel. The top has two hat channels that keep it level and provide additional support. Unnecessary noises are reduced since the top is sound deadened. Sharp edges are eliminated by the rolled front rim and square sides. Its undershelf is made of stainless steel and can be adjusted to accommodate items of different sizes. The Advance Tabco MSLAG-305 work table stands on tubular stainless steel legs with bullet feet that adjust for use on uneven surfaces. The unit is all TIG welded with the welded areas polished to create a smooth, cohesive exterior.
- 16-ga. stainless steel top adds strength and simplifies cleanup
- 2 hat channels for added support and keeping the top level
- Top is sound deadened to limit noise production
- Rolled front and square ends eliminate sharp edges
- Undershelf is adjustable and made of damage-resistant stainless steel
- Aluminum clamp replaces standard nuts and bolts to attach the undershelf
- Tubular stainless steel legs provide strength
- Adjustable bullet feet enable stable use on uneven floors
- All TIG-welded construction is structurally sound and durable
- Welded areas are polished to match the other surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 60"W X 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco MSLAG-305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|