Measuring 84 inches long by 30 inches wide, the Advance Tabco MSLAG-307 work table is excellent for high-volume operations. Its top is sound deadened, and its rolled front edge eliminates sharp corners where employees are working. Both the sides and the rear edge are squared, enabling placement against walls and equipment.
This Advance Tabco MSLAG-307 work table is durable since it is constructed of stainless steel. Its top is 16-gauge steel, which is thicker than the 18-gauge steel undershelf. Constructed of 304 series metal, the top contains nickel to provide corrosion resistance and prevent damage from acidic food. The TIG welding process uses tungsten electrodes to create heat and bond multiple pieces of metal together for strength.
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- 16-ga. 304 series worktop
- 18-ga. undershelf
- Top is sound deadened to limit noise production
- Square sides and back edge sit flush with walls
- Rolled front edge reduces the risk of injury
- Undershelf can be adjusted for versatility
- All TIG-welded construction
- Welded areas are polished smooth
- (4) tubular 15⁄8-in.-dia. stainless steel legs
- Stainless steel 1-in. bullet feet are adjustable for uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 84 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Take a look at this resource on tables and stands if you're interested in learning more about work table features.
Work Table, 84"W X 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco MSLAG-307 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|