The Advance Tabco MSLAG-306 work table has a stainless steel top that is easy to clean and holds up against minor dents and scratches. It is sound deadened, reducing noises that may come when using equipment. The rolled front rim and square sides remove pointed edges to ensure safety. Additional equipment, supplies, bins, and other items can be held on the stainless steel undershelf that adjusts to fit varying needs. Instead of using traditional nuts and bolts, the undershelf is attached to the legs with an aluminum clamp. The legs are made of tubular stainless steel. They have bullet feet that adjust for the table to stay balanced on uneven floors. The Advance Tabco MSLAG-306 work table is completely TIG welded for strength, and these welded areas are polished to match the adjacent surfaces.
- Stainless steel top resists minor damage and facilitates cleanup
- Sound-deadened top lowers noise production
- Front rim is rolled and sides are squared to eliminate sharp edges
- 2 galvanized steel hat channels add support and keep the top level
- Legs are made of tubular stainless steel with adjustable bullet feet for uneven surfaces
- Stainless steel undershelf is adjustable to accommodate different applications
- Undershelf attached with an aluminum clamp instead of nuts and bolts
- Unit is all TIG welded for durability
- Polished finish on the welded sections make the surface smooth
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 72"W X 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco MSLAG-306 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
Advance Tabco MSLAG-306 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Simple to assemble and beautiful. Freed up cabinet and counter space. Casters are wonderful, allowing for easy positioning for each phase of meal..."
"Simple to assemble and beautiful. Freed up cabinet and counter space. Casters are wonderful, allowing for easy positioning for each phase of meals. Cost is only down side so far. Double hooks are nice but also bought several single (different brand) which I find just as useful. Overall very happy with product."