The Advance Tabco MSLAG-304 work table has a top and undershelf that are constructed of damage-resistant stainless steel that is easy to clean. The top has a rolled front rim and square sides that keep staff safe from sharp edges. This shelf is supported by two galvanized steel hat channels that also work to keep the it level. The undershelf can be adjusted to fit a wide variety of objects with an aluminum clamp. Its stainless steel legs have adjustable bullet feet, making it easy to install the table on uneven surfaces. The Advance Tabco MSLAG-304 work table is all TIG welded, providing strength and durability in commercial prep areas.
- Top is made of durable stainless steel that resists corrosion
- Sound-deadened top design minimizes noise production
- 2 hat channels add support to the top and keep it level
- Sharp edges are removed by the rolled front rim and square sides
- Adjustable stainless steel undershelf provides storage space
- Aluminum shelf clamp replaces standard nuts and bolts
- Stainless steel legs have bullet feet that adjust for use on non-level floors
- TIG-welded construction for added strength
- Welded sections are blended to match the adjacent surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 48"W X 30"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco MSLAG-304 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|