The eQuipped C-CO-1 convection oven is great for baking bread, cookies, muffins, and more. The two-speed fan evenly distributes heat throughout the cavity, which is made of porcelain enamel for strength. It comes with five adjustable racks that are coated in chrome to resist corrosion. There are 10 rack guides spaced 11⁄2 inches apart. When the doors are opened, an interlock switch turns off the burners and fan to keep warm air inside and cool air out. Double pane glass windows in the doors provide visibility and retain heat.
The exterior is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and withstand heavy use. Its 32-inch-long legs provide stability and are coated in black powder finish for a pleasing aesthetic. Its adjustable bullet feet stabilize the unit on uneven floors. The control panel comes with an indicator light that alerts the operator when temperatures have reached the setting and the unit is ready to be used. The eQuipped C-CO-1 convection oven has a temperature range of 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and it comes with a 60-minute timer with an audible alarm.
- Ships for use with natural gas with an included conversion kit for LP
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- Double pane thermal glass windows on the doors provide visibility and retain heat
- 32-in. legs lift the unit and provide structure
- Adjustable bullet feet stabilize the unit on uneven surfaces
- Interlock switch on the doors shuts off the fan and burners when they open
- 2-speed fan evenly distributes heat
- Interior is made of porcelain enamel for corrosion resistance
- 5 adjustable chrome-plated racks hold product
- 10-position rack guide has 11⁄2-in. spacing between each
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- 60-min. timer alerts operator when it has counted down
- Temperature-ready indicator light makes it easy to check the status of the unit
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas connection
- 54,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall dimensions: 41 in. W x 39 in. D x 60 in. H
For more information on convection ovens, visit our convection ovens buyers' guide.
Convection Oven, gas, all stainless steel construction, double pane thermal glass windows on doors, 32" long steel legs with powder black finish and adjustable bullet feet, doors have interlock switch that automatically turns the fan and burners off when open, 3/4" rear NPT gas connection, 1/4 HP two speed fan motor, porcelain enamel cooking chamber, 10 position guide rack with 1.5" spacing in between for full size pans, includes 5 heavy duty adjustable chrome plated racks, 150°F to 550°F temperature range, 60 minute continuous ring timer with manual shut-off, temperature ready indicator light, 6' power cord with NEMA 5-15 plug, 41"W x 39"D x 60"H, 54,000 BTUs, 120v/60/1ph, Ships ready for use with natural gas with an LP conversion kit included - Regulator must be purchased separately
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped CO-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
eQuipped CO-1 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"We had an old Southbend BGS/12SC Full Size Gas Convection Oven - NG, this is just like it. the old Southbend both doors opened at the same time,..."
"We had an old Southbend BGS/12SC Full Size Gas Convection Oven - NG, this is just like it. the old Southbend both doors opened at the same time, it let out too much heat. this unit, the doors open one at a time, great for our purpose at the restaurant. every setting basically the same, low learning curve. Puts out little heat, does the job! Don't forget, this is very, very heavy, 600 lbs! Therefore, very sturdy! It's a Trojan workhorse! After setup, turned on and started working right away, no problems."