The Koolaire KDT-0700A 261 ice machine head can produce 740 pounds of full-cube ice in a 24-hour period for beverages, cocktails, and blended drinks. By removing the lift-off door and two screws, the food zone can be accessed for cleaning, and certain parts are removable for cleanup. A white plastic exterior enables staff to see which parts need to be wiped down first. The Koolaire KDT-0700A 261 ice machine head has a stainless-like exterior that resists fingerprints to maintain a clean look.
- 740-lb. ice production capacity
- 530-lb. AHRI ice production capacity
- Full-cube ice
- Lift-off door and 2 screws provide access to the food zone
- Stainless-like finish on the exterior resists smudges
- White plastic in the food zone cleans up quickly
- Distribution tube, pump, tough, and water shield are removable
- Air-cooled motor
- Ambient temperature range for operation: 40-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range for operation: 40-90 degrees F
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- 8.5 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; California Low Lead qualified; AHRI and NSF certified
Not sure what kind of ice machine is best for you? We've put together an extensive ice machine buyers' guide to help you out.
Ice Kube Machine, cube style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30" W, production capacity up to 740-lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (530 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), water shield, smudge & fingerprint resistant, stainless like finish, dice size cubes, R410a refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Koolaire KDT-0700A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet