The Hobart HL400-1 planetary mixer can be paired with the sold-separately Hobart BOWL-HL40 40-quart stainless steel bowl so it can be used for a variety of applications, including mixing dough and whipping cream. The mixer offers single-point bowl installation that makes putting on the mixer and removing it easier, and enables the user to swing it out for adding ingredients or removing batches. A stainless steel bowl guard prevents product from splashing out. With a handle on the side, the bowl can be manually lifted or lowered.
A 20-minute SmartTimer™ is perfect for mixing for a specific amount of time or be used to monitor how long a specific recipe should be mixed. The Automatic Time Recall feature remembers the last time set for each speed for easy use. There are three fixed speeds plus a stir speed. Transitioning from one speed to another is smooth, and the machine does not need to stop in order to do so. The Hobart HL400-1 planetary mixer comes with a #12 taper attachment hub that lets you power sold-separately attachments.
- 40-qt. bowl capacity
- 3 fixed speeds plus stir speed
- Change from one speed to the next without stopping the machine thanks to Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls
- Machine starts slowly and transitions smoothly from one speed to the next with Agitation Technology
- 20-min. SmartTimer can count up or down
- Recall the last time set for each speed with the Automatic Time Recall feature
- Controls on the side of the mixer are large and simple to use
- Single bowl-installation point makes putting the bowl on and removing it easier
- Bowl can swing out, enabling easy addition of ingredients and removal of the final product
- Stainless steel bowl guard prevents food from splashing out
- #12 taper attachment hub lets you attach other agitators for various applications
- Quick Release™ agitators make putting on and taking off agitators simple
- Open base makes it easy to clean the surface underneath the mixer
- Rubber food pads included
- Metallic gray powder coat finish
- 200-240 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph, 11⁄2 HP, 5.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 301⁄4 in. D x 497⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Legacy Planetary Mixer - Unit Only, 1.5 hp, 200-240/50/60/3, 40-qt. capacity, three fixed speeds, gear-driven transmission, 20 min. timer, #12 taper attachment hub, manual bowl lift, bowl guard. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HL400-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|