The Hobart HL400-4 planetary mixer has large controls on the side of the mixer that are easy to use. With a #12 attachment hub, you can easily power sold separately attachments. The Quick Release™ for the agitators make them easy to remove. The stainless steel Hobart BOWL-HL40 bowl, which must be purchased separately, can hold 40 quarts. The mixer has a stainless steel guard that protects users' fingers from moving parts. The bowl is easy to install since it only has one point of contact. Since the bowl swings out to the side, removing it and taking product out is simple.
The Hobart HL400-4 planetary mixer has three fixed speeds plus a stir speed. Smooth transitions from one speed to the next are possible thanks to Agitation Technology. Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls allow the mixer to change speeds without needing to stop mixing. Time can count up or down with the 20-minute SmartTimer™. An Automatic Time Recall remembers the last time input for each speed so you can easily make multiple batches.
- Stainless steel bowl can hold 40 qt. (sold separately)
- 3 fixed speeds plus stir speed
- Shift-on-the-Fly controls changes speeds from one to the next without stopping the machine
- Agitation Technology creates smooth transitions from one speed to the next and starts the machine slowly to prevent splashing
- Time can count up or down with the 20-min. SmartTimer
- Automatic Time Recall stores the last time put in for each speed so you can easily make multiple batches
- Large controls are easy to use
- One point installation with the bowl makes it use to put on and take off
- Easily grab product out of the bowl since it swings out to the side
- Users' hands are protected from moving parts by stainless steel bowl guard
- Power sold-separately attachments with the #12 taper attachment hub
- Agitators go on and come off the mixer easily with the Quick Release system
- Open base makes it easy to clean underneath the mixer
- Rubber foot pads included
- Metallic gray powder coat finish
- 200-240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 11⁄2 HP, 9.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 301⁄4 in. D x 497⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Legacy Planetary Mixer - Unit Only, 1.5 hp, 200-240/50/60/1, 40-qt. capacity, three fixed speeds, gear-driven transmission, 20 min. timer, #12 taper attachment hub, manual bowl lift, bowl guard. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HL400-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|