The BakeMax BMPM040 all-purpose planetary mixer would be a good investment for your restaurant kitchen or bakery. The metal and die-cast aluminum bodied unit has a 40-quart stainless steel bowl, along with a 1-1/2 horsepower motor offer enough power to mix even the stiffest dough. Bigger batches of more malleable dough with a planetary mixing motion will get the best results. It has an automatic electronic 3 speed control, and a hand lift for tool change and bowl removal. A 30 minute digital timer assures more accuracy in mixing time.
- 1-1/2 HP motor offers enough power to mix stiffer dough and larger batches
- All metal and die-cast aluminum body
- Transmission made of hardened alloy steel gears for a long life
- All shafts are mounted in ball bearings
- Automatic electronic 3-speed control
- Planetary mixing action ensures best results
- Simple hand lift for easy tool change and bowl removal
- Easy speed shifting
- 40-qt. stainless steel bowl
- Includes dough hook, flat beater and wire whip
- 30-min. digital timer assures accuracy in mixing time
- Standard safety guard and automatic shut-off when guard opened at any speed
- 220 V/60 hz/1 ph, 12 A, L 6-20 P
- Overall Dimensions: 23.5-in. W x 24.5-in. D x 48-in. H
- CE, ETL Listed
Planetary Mixer, 40 qt. capacity, floor model, gear driven, 3 speed, safety guard, stainless steel bowl, hook, whip & flat beater, # 12 HUB, 1.5hp, 220v/60/1-ph, 12 amps, NEMA L6-15P, ETL, CE, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakemax BMPM040 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bowl Features||Removable Bowl|
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|