The Hobart FD4/300-1 food waste disposer helps eliminate unused food to save labor, money, and time. Food waste is ground into tiny pieces by 42 grinding teeth and a dual-direction flywheel, enabling it to be easily drained. The unit grinds in two directions to effectively break down large pieces of food. Since the breaker blade is mounted in the center, food waste is broken down quickly and will not stick in the center. It can be manually reset to prevent the motor from overheating.
The Hobart FD4/300-1 food waste disposer has heavyweight iron housings with stainless steel legs and flange feet. A vinyl ring works to prevent metal-on-metal contact when mounted. It is compatible with cones that have a 7-inch throat opening. The mating surfaces are recessed into the flywheel to protect them from grit and fibers. It can be operated simply by pushing food down the drain and flipping the switch.
- Reduces food waste while conserving money, time, and labor
- Dual-direction flywheel cuts particles down to a small size for easy draining
- 42 secondary-action grinding teeth break up food waste
- Center-mounted breaker blade quickly grinds waste
- Replaceable stainless steel cutter blocks are heavy duty and indexed to provide additional edges
- Mating surfaces are recessed into the flywheel for protection from grit and fibers
- Simple operation at the flip of a switch
- Upper and lower iron housings are heavy duty
- Face-type seal with spring-loaded carbon ring insert in chemical-resistant neoprene bellows
- Removable outlet flange is tapped to connect to 2-in. pipes
- Compatible with cones that have a 7-in. throat opening
- Adjustable, stainless steel legs have flange feet
- Vinyl ring enables mounting without metal-on-metal contact
- 220-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 3 HP
- Overall dimensions: 141⁄4 in. L x 287⁄8 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- Dual-directional grinding efficiently breaks down large pieces of waste
- Manual reset protection helps prevent overheating
- Permanently-lubricated ball bearings give lower and upper shaft support
Disposer, basic unit only, 3 HP motor, steel housings, adjustable flange feet, 208/60/3v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart FD4/300-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet