The InSinkErator SS-300 large-capacity disposer has a grind chamber made of stainless steel for durability and resistance to corrosion. Rubber mount is covered by a chrome-plated cover for sanitation. A triple lip seal and spring-loaded oil seal prevents water damage. Shock is absorbed by double, tapered-rolled bearings. The InSinkErator SS-300 large capacity disposer comes with a built-in thermal overload protection to prevent overheating. The motor is cooled with power airflow to help lengthen its life.
- Stainless steel grind chamber resists corrosion and is durable
- Chrome-plated cover conceals 3⁄4-in. rubber mount for sanitation
- 3-HP induction motor is prevented from overheating with its built-in thermal overload protection
- 1725 RPM
- Outside moisture is prevented from getting inside the unit since it is completely enclosed
- Motor is cooled with the controlled power airflow, lengthening its life
- Stationary and rotating shredding elements are made of cast nickel chrome alloy for corrosion resistance and are designed to grind in reverse
- Double tapered roller bearings creates a cushion for shock absorption
- Triple-lip seal prevents water damage
- Grease loss and water damage are prevented with the spring-loaded oil seal
- 8 GPM water flow recommended
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 3 HP, 3.7-7.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 171⁄2 in. dia. x 233⁄4 - 311⁄8 in. H (Legs are adjustable to set the appropriate height)
- cULus listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
SS-300™ Disposer, basic unit only, 3 HP motor, stainless steel construction, includes mounting gasket, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
InSinkErator SS-300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet