The Salvajor 300 disposer is made of aluminum alloy that is heat treated and molded. Tapered roller bearings on the top absorb shock and reduce the amount of noise produced, while the bottom has sealed ball bearings. Vibration is reduced by the rubber mounting adaptor and drain outlet. Water and waste mixes together in the extra-large mixing chamber. Food scraps are cut by a 9-inch-diameter, carbide alloy shredder. The Salvajor 300 disposer requires 8 gallons of cold water per minute.
- Body is constructed of molded, heat-treated aluminum alloy
- Motor is protected from water damage by the extended lip water seal
- Tapered roller bearing absorbs shock and reduces noise
- Water-cooled motor
- Rubber mounting adaptor and drain outlet prevents vibration to reduce noise
- Large mixing chamber ensures even amount of water and waste mixes together
- 9-in.-dia. shredder is made of carbide alloy for wear resistance
- 9-in.-dia. rotor has 4 cutter bars
- Sealed ball bearings on the bottom
- 8-gal. cold water required per min.
- Adjustable leg supports the unit
- 8.8 A, 3 HP
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 13 in. dia. x 251⁄8-305⁄8 in. H
- CE approved; CSA and UL listed
Looking for more information on disposers? Check out the waste disposer article.
Disposer, basic unit only, 3 Hp motor, single support leg, heat treated aluminum alloy housing, UL, CSA, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Salvajor 300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet