Hobart's 84186-1 food cutter can do the trick for cutting vegetables, hard fruits and even meats. This unit has a 1-horsepower motor and has a holding capacity of up to 15 pounds with an 18-inch stainless steel bowl included. With a bowl cover safety interlock, the unit cannot be turned on until the cover is locked in position, and it cannot be raised with the switch on. Double cutlery grade stainless steel knives reduce the products to particle size for bread crumbs, chopped salads and specific recipes. The unit also has a one-piece burnished aluminum base, where there are no cracks or crevices to trap food.
- 1-HP motor meets high-volume operations
- Holds up to 15 lbs. of product with 18-in. stainless steel bowl
- Bowl cover safety lock makes unit not operational until cover locked in position
- Double cutlery stainless steel knives reduces products to particle size for bread crumbs, salads and more
- 1-piece burnished aluminum base with no cracks or crevices to trap food
- Cover, knives, and bowl are easy to remove and clean without tools
- #12 attachment hub
- Includes 3-in. stainless steel legs with rubber feet
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 33-3/4 in. L x 22-1/2 in. W x 17-1/2 in. H
- UL Listed, NSF Certified
Food Cutter with #12 attachment hub, 18" diameter stainless steel bowl 20 RPM, double stainless steel knives 1725 RPM, bowl cover with safety interlock, push/pull on/off switch, one-piece burnished aluminum housing, 3" legs, 115v/60/1-ph, 1 HP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart 84186-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Speeds||1|