The Globe GCB15G-CR countertop charbroiler has two cast iron radiant covers for its one U-style burner. It includes an adjustable, front-access pilot for the burner and double-wall insulation in the front and sides. The extended front edge, catch tray, and side and rear splashes help keep the unit clean and prevent staff injury. The Globe GCB15G-CR countertop charbroiler ships as natural gas but can be converted to LP gas in the field.
- Double-wall insulation in front and sides
- Extended front edge stays cool and reduces the risk of injury
- Reversible cast iron grate can sit flat or angled
- 1 U-style cast iron burner with an adjustable pilot
- Cast iron radiants evenly distribute heat to the cooking area
- Pilot is accessible from the front
- Crumb tray collects food particles
- Metal control knob
- Adjustable 4-in. stainless steel legs
- Rear and side splashes contain messes
- Field convertible to char rock or a combination
- Ships as natural gas with a conversion kit to LP gas
- 40,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 15 in. x 20 in.
- Overall dimensions: 15 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation listed
Our chabroilers buyers' guide provides in-depth information on charbroilers.
Gas Charbroiler, radiant, countertop, 15" wide, heavy duty reversible cast-iron grates, (1) stainless steel U-style burner with cast-iron radiant covers, adjustable pilots with front access, stainless steel front edge, 4" wide grease trough, stainless steel drip pan, insulated stainless steel double wall construction, metal control knobs with set screws, 4" adjustable stainless steel legs, unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, field convertible to char rock or combination radiant/char rock, 40,000 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GCB15G-CR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|