The Turbo Air TARB-12 Radiance gas countertop charbroiler has two stainless steel, straight burners and a radiant made of cast iron for durability. The cast iron grate is reversible, allowing it to cook delicate products on one side and thicker products on the other. Its front, sides, and top ledge are made of stainless steel for damage resistance and easy cleanup. Operators are protected from accidentally touching the Turbo Air TARB-12 Radiance gas countertop charbroiler by the stainless steel bull-nose front. Grease runoff is collected by the full-length grease pan, which is removable to for easy disposal. Gas flow is controllable via the adjustable standing pilot lights.
- Heated by propane
- Generates heat with 2 straight, stainless steel burners
- Strong cast iron grate is reversible for grilling thick products on one side and delicate products on the other
- Durable cast iron radiant withstands heavy use
- Heat box and radiant bracket are welded for strength
- Sides, front, and top ledge are made of stainless steel for durability
- Bull-nose front protects users from heat
- On/off knob is resistant to heat and ergonomically designed for comfort
- Grease runner and removable grease pan collect grease runoff
- Standing pilots are adjustable for gas flow control
- Includes gas pressure regulator and 3⁄4-in. gas connection
- 2-in. legs are constructed of strong stainless steel
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. L x 303⁄4 in. W x 12 in. H
- CSA sanitation and cCSAus Gas-Fired listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
Radiance Charbroiler, countertop, LP gas, 12" wide, 16 ga. stainless steel front plate & wrap, heavy duty cast iron radiant & grate, (2) burners with manual controls, removable grease pan, bullnose stainless steel front extension, heat resistant on-off knob, 2" stainless steel standard legs, regulator included, total 30,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TARB-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|