The Turbo Air TARB-18 Radiance countertop charbroiler uses three burners and natural gas to heat the unit. It has a cast iron grate that accommodates hearty or delicate products with its reversible design. The charbroiler has stainless steel sides, front, and top rim to hold up against regular wear and tear. Its bull-nose front is designed to protect staff from the heat. Grease runners along the grate send excess grease to the removable, full-length grease pan for disposal. The Turbo Air TARB-18 Radiance natural gas countertop charbroiler has standing pilot lights that adjust for controlling gas flow. It comes with a gas pressure regulator and 3⁄4-inch connector to help with installation.
- Heated by natural gas
- 3 stainless steel, straight burners provide heat
- Cast iron radiant is heavy duty
- Reversible cast iron grate for cooking thick and delicate foods
- Stainless steel top ledge, sides, and front resist scratching and denting
- Bull-nose front protects staff from high temperatures
- Heavyweight stainless steel legs keep the unit off the countertop
- Radiant bracket and heat box are welded for durability
- Grease runner and removable pan collect grease for disposal
- On/off knob is made of polyphenylene sulfide to resist heat
- Adjustable standing pilots facilitate gas flow control
- Gas pressure regulator and 3⁄4-in. gas connection are included
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. L x 303⁄4 in. W x 12 in. H
- CSA sanitation and cCSAus Gas-Fired listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
Radiance Charbroiler, countertop, natural gas, 18" wide, 16 ga. stainless steel front plate and wrap, heavy duty cast iron radiant and grate, (3) burners with manual controls, removable grease pan, bullnose stainless steel front extension, heat resistant on-off knob, 2" stainless steel standard legs, regulator included, total 45,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TARB-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|