The Globe medium duty manual slicer features an anodized aluminum base that prevents stains from setting. This manual slicer offers a metal-toothed locking that prevents the product from slipping and provides safe usage. The built-in top-mounted sharpener makes maintenance easy. The non-slip rubber feet ensures that the slicer will not slide while in use.
- Motor overload protection with manual reset for safe usage
- Top-mounted all metal knife sharpener makes sharpening easy
- Seamless edges make cleaning easy
- Removable chute, slice deflector, knife cover, and sharpener make sanitation quick and easy
- No-volt release prevents activation if power is interrupted during operation
- Sealed splash zones protect electronics
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 23-in. W x 25.25-in. D x 17-in. H
- cETLus, AQ, and NSF Certified
Medium Duty Manual Slicer, 12" diameter knife, top mounted sharpener, belt driven, ball bearing chute slide, anodized aluminum with seamless edges and radiused corners, permanently attached knife ring guard, knife cover interlock, 1/2 HP, ETL, NSF, 115v/60/1, 3 amps.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Globe G12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||12 in Knife|
|Use||Meat & Cheese|