The Globe medium duty manual slicer features an anodized aluminum base that prevents stains from setting. This manual slicer offers a metal-toothed locking that prevents the product from slipping and provides safe usage. The built-in top-mounted sharpener makes maintenance easy. The non-slip rubber feet ensures that the slicer will not slide while in use.
- Motor overload protection with manual reset for safe usage
- Top-mounted all metal knife sharpener makes sharpening easy
- Seamless edges make cleaning easy
- Removable chute, slice deflector, knife cover, and sharpener make sanitation quick and easy
- No-volt release prevents activation if power is interrupted during operation
- Sealed splash zones protect electronics
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 23-in. W x 25.25-in. D x 17-in. H
- cETLus, AQ, and NSF Certified
Food Slicer, manual, medium duty, 12" diameter knife, extended chute & end weight accommodate 10.5" tall product. Pyramid-shaped end weight teeth & improved gripping teeth on underside of endweight. Top mounted sharpener, belt driven, ball bearing chute slide, attached knife ring guard, knob added to knife cover for easier installation & removal knife cover interlock, removable slice deflector, power indicator light, motor overload protection with manual reset, anodized aluminum construction, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF/ANSI 8-2010
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Globe G12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||12 in Knife|
|Use||Meat & Cheese|