A manual gravity feed and twin stainless steel knives are what makes the Univex 6612M commercial value series slicer a good investment for any deli or restaurant kitchen. The anodized aluminum constructed unit is designed for medium to low volume production of various prepared items. It has a built-in sharpener that helps keep the knives sharp and ready for constant use. A drip tray fence guides liquids away from the unit's controls, and has a fast and easy disassembly of the carriage and feed grip for easy cleaning.
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Manual gravity feed
- Twin stainless steel knives
- Made for medium to low production
- Built-in knife sharpener
- Drip tray fence guides liquids away from controls
- Fast and easy disassembly of carriage and feed grip for easy cleaning
- 12-in. precision slicing German hollow ground blade
- Slice thickness adjustable up to 1/2-in.
- Permanently-mounted protective edge guard for operator safety
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 26-in. W x 21-in. D x 17.75-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Value™ Series Slicer, gravity feed, manual, medium-low volume, 12" diameter blade, variable slice thickness 0" to .5", built-in sharpener, belt-driven on blade/gear-driven on carriage, permanently attached knife ring guard, anodized aluminum construction, .37kW, 1/2 hp motor, ETL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Univex 6612M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. On-site Parts & Labor|