Hobart's EDGE12 slicer is designed for delis and restaurants that need a medium-duty slicer to use for as much as 4 hours each day. This machine's 12-inch, chrome-plated knife and 1⁄2-horsepower motor provide the power to quickly slice through all deli meats and a limited volume of cheese. The slicer's Poly V belt drive system has 2.5 times more contact surface area than traditional belts, which means it can transfer power more consistently, run more quietly, and be easier to service.
Built for comfort and safety, this Hobart slicer features a permanent knife guard that protects operators' fingers while they are using and cleaning the machine. A rear-mounted, ergonomic meat grip makes the slicer easy to use, while a 45-degree product chute guides food product towards the blade without requiring the user to apply a great deal of pressure. A top-mounted ceramic sharpening system restores the fine edge on the blade of the Hobart EDGE12 slicer in 15 seconds.
- Chrome-plated knife measures 12 in. in diameter
- Powerful 1⁄2-HP knife motor
- Poly V belt drive system transfers more power and is quieter, more reliable, and longer lasting than traditional flat belt systems
- 45-degree product chute allows users to effortlessly guide products towards the slicer blade
- Anodized aluminum knife cover, carriage, and one-piece base are easy to keep sanitary
- Carriage system is removable so it can easily be cleaned
- Top-mounted ceramic knife sharpener hones blade edge in 15 sec.
- Accommodates food loaves as large as 10 in. W x 6 in. H or 8 in. in diameter
- Produces slices from paper thin to as thick as 9⁄16 in.; thickness controlled by an infinite control knob
- Easy to use Start/Stop button
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄2 HP, 6-ft. cord and plug included
- cETLus and NSF listed
Designed with Safety in Mind
- Product deflector helps keep users' fingers clear of the knife
- Rear-mounted meat grip is built for user safety and comfort
- No-volt release system prevents slicer from powering back on when power is restored after an outage or other interruption
- Permanently mounted knife guard protects user during slicer operation and cleaning
Product Parts Breakdown
Slicer, manual, medium duty, angle feed, 12" carbon steel knife, no volt release, poly-v belt drive, permanent ring guard, removable anodized aluminum carriage & knife cover, top mounted sharpener, anodized aluminum finish, 120v/60/1-ph, 4 amp, 1/2 hp, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart EDGE12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||12 in Knife|
|Warranty||All parts, service and travel coverage for one year excluding wear items|
|Also Known As||EDGE12-11, EDGE 12-11, EDGE1211, EDGE 1211|
Hobart EDGE12 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Nice quality for the money"
"Nice quality for the money"