The Globe CM12 Chefmate™ meat chopper can grind 250 pounds of meat in an hour. It comes with a knife, 1⁄4-inch grinding plate, and 5⁄16-inch grinding plate to chop the meat into the desired size. The product is held on a stainless steel tray, and the plastic food pusher moves the meat through the unit. Its powerful, high-torque motor provides reliable grinding and the manual reset helps prevent it from overloading. This Globe CM12 Chefmate meat chopper has non-slip rubber feet that balance on tables and countertops.
- 250-lb. meat capacity per hour
- Comes with a knife, 1⁄4-in. grinding plate, and 5⁄16-in. grinding plate
- Stainless steel tray holds the meat
- Plastic food pusher moves the meat through the unit
- Powerful, high-torque motor provides lasting and reliable grinding
- Manual reset is included to provide protection against motor overload
- Direct gear-driven transmission is mounted on ball bearings
- Gear box is permanently lubricated for operator convenience
- Non-slip rubber feet add stability on countertops
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11 A, 1 HP, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 8.625 in. W x 16.25 in. D x 19 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Chefmate™ Meat Chopper, #12 head size, 250 lbs. meat/hour, manual reset motor overload protection, stainless steel housing, cylinder, worm gear & adjusting ring, includes: (1) knife, (1) stainless steel product tray, (1) 1/4" plate, (1) 5/16" plate, (1) stuffing tube (requires stuffing plate-not included), & (1) polycarbonate pusher, 1 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation (for beef, pork, venison only - NO poultry, cheese or vegetables)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe CM12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|