The Globe C36GG Chefmate® griddle is ideal for pancakes, eggs, and burgers. The removable 0.75-inch-thick plate resists warping, and the unit’s stainless steel construction provides additional durability. Three U-shaped burners evenly distribute heat over the griddle’s surface. A grease trough, a catch tray, and 3.25-inch rear and side splashes help keep the unit clean.
- Heated by natural gas
- Stainless steel construction resists dents, scratches, and stains
- Stay-cool front edge reduces the risk of burns
- Manual controls
- 0.75-in. polished griddle plate
- 12-in.-spaced, 3 U-style burners
- 3.25-in. rear and side splashes keep food on the cooktop
- Grease drips into the 3.25-in. trough
- Crumb tray keeps countertops clean
- Cooktop can be removed for cleaning
- Adjustable pilots can be accessed from the front
- Kit is included to convert to LP gas
- 90,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 33 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation and CSA Gas-fired listed
Not sure what kind of griddle would be best for you? Check out the griddles buyers' guide for more information.
Chefmate™ 36" Gas Griddle, with manual controls, 3/4" polished griddle plate, lift off cooktop, 30,000 BTUs per burner, U-style burner provides heat control every 12" and flame every 6", adjustable pilots with front access, 3-1/4" back and side splash,cool-to-touch front edge, stainless steel construction, adjustable legs with stainless steel feet, 3-1/4" trough, Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, CSA Sanitation, NSF (NSF/ANSI 4), CSA Blue Star
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe C36GG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||20.5|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||33|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|