The Globe C24GG Chefmate® griddle is made of stainless steel and can withstand high-volume commercial use. Its extended, stay-cool front edge reduces the risk of injury. Adjustable feet at the end of the unit’s stainless steel legs keep it stable. The 0.75-inch-thick griddle plate can withstand regular fluctuations in heat. The Globe C24GG griddle has two U-shaped burners and is heated by natural gas. This unit includes a gas conversion kit and a regulator.
- Heated by natural gas
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Extended front edge protects operators from injury
- User-friendly manual controls
- 0.75-in. polished griddle plate can withstand variations in heat
- 2 U-style burners evenly distribute heat
- 3.25-in. rear and side splashes contain messes
- 3.25-in. trough catches grease for disposal
- Catch tray collects crumbs
- Removable cooktop facilitates cleaning
- Adjustable pilots are accessible from the front
- Includes an LP gas conversion kit
- 60,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 33 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation and CSA Gas-fired listed
Our griddles buyers' guide includes in-depth information on these units.
Chefmate™ 24" Gas Griddle, with manual controls, 3/4'' polished griddle plate, lift off cooktop, 30,000 BTUs per burner, U-style burner provides heat control every 12" and flame every 6", adjustable pilots with front access, 3-1/4" back and side splash, cool-to-touch front edge, stainless steel construction, adjustable legs with stainless steel feet, 3-1/4'' trough, Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, CSA Sanitation, NSF (NSF/ANSI 4), CSA Blue Star
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe C24GG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||20.5|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||33|