The Globe C12HT Chefmate® hot plate is ideal for cooking with large stock pots or at events with on-site preparation. Heated with natural gas, this unit has two burners with cast iron grates overtop. Its extended front edge and front-access pilots help prevent burns. This stainless steel hot plate can withstand heavy use and has adjustable feet that stabilize the unit.
- Heated by natural gas
- Stainless steel construction can withstand frequent use
- Extended front edge stays cool to the touch
- Stainless steel catch tray facilitates cleaning
- Cast iron grates hold cookware over the 2 burners
- Adjustable feet stabilize the stainless steel legs
- Front-access pilots
- LP gas conversion kit and regulator included
- 50,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 14.96 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation and CSA Gas-fired listed
Find out more about hot plates in our countertop cooking equipment buyers' guide.
Chefmate™ 12" Hot Plate, (2) burners, heavy-duty cast iron grates, 25,000 BTUs per burner, stainless steel construction, adjustable pilots with front access, cool-to-touch front edge, adjustable legs with stainless steel feet, Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, CSA Sanitation, NSF (NSF/ANSI 4), CSA Blue Star
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe C12HT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|