The Star 602HF is a two-burner hotplate with the burners in a front-to-back orientation. This unit is just over 12 inches wide, allowing it to fit easily on to kitchen countertops with limited space. The controls are built with heavy-duty metal and are protected by the cool-to-the-touch bullnose to help ensure a long life. The manual burner controls are best suited for experienced operators, as they provide direct control over the intensity of the burner flame.
- 2-burner hot plate
- Shipped for natural gas, but includes a kit for conversion to propane
- Standing pilot ignition
- Double-wall construction prevents heat loss and improves energy efficiency
- 25,000 BTU burners have heavy-duty cast iron grates
- Bullnose remains cool to the touch for user protection
- Metal knobs are durable and protected by the bullnose
- Manual,1⁄4-turn burner valves for easy burner control
- 4-in. legs are adjustable for level installation
- Overall Dimensions: 123⁄16-in. W x 287⁄8-in. D x 1115⁄16-in. H
- CSA Listed and NSF Certified
Star-Max® Hotplate, countertop, gas, 12" wide, (2) cast iron burners, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, drip tray, heavy duty knobs, stainless steel front with aluminized steel body, 4" adjustable legs, 50,000 BTU (ships Natural gas includes LP conversion kit), NSF, CSA, CGA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 602HF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|