The Star 602HF Star-Max® hotplate has two cast iron burners and grates, with on/off valves to control the temperature. Heavy-duty knobs are durable for high-volume use, and the front panel is made of stainless steel to provide strength, corrosion resistance, and simplified cleaning. A bull-nose front on this Star 602HF Star-Max hotplate protects the user from burns, while protecting the knobs from chips and scratches.
- Natural gas powered
- 2 cast iron burners provide ideal heat distribution and control
- Strong cast iron grates support frequent use
- Manual, quarter-turn on/off control valves adjust temperature
- Metal knobs are heavy duty and durable
- Stainless steel front panel resists corrosion and eases cleaning
- Bull-nose front design protects the knobs from damage and the user from heat
- Crumb tray can be removed for cleaning
- 4-in. adjustable legs can be raised or lowered to an ideal working height
- Standing pilot ignition for each burner
- Includes an LP conversion kit
- 50,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 12.2 in. W x 28.9 in. D x 11.9 in. H (Height is adjustable up to 1.625 in.)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our countertop equipment buyers' guide provides additional information on hot plates, as well as other countertop cooking equipment.
Star-Max® Hotplate, countertop, gas, 12" wide, (2) cast iron burners, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, drip tray, heavy duty knobs, stainless steel front with aluminized steel body, 4" adjustable legs, 50,000 BTU (ships Natural gas includes LP conversion kit), NSF, CSA, CGA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 602HF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|