The Globe GHP12G gas hot plate has an extended front edge that stays cool to the touch. Two high-performance burners provide heat, and cast iron construction provides durability. Grates, also constructed of cast iron, support cookware, and a removable, stainless steel catch tray contain food debris. Made of stainless steel, the front panel and frame are resistant to corrosion while adding an upscale look. Adjustable legs keep the Globe GHP12G gas hot plate elevated off the counter and level on uneven surfaces.
- 2 strong, high-performance burners
- Front-accessible, adjustable pilots
- Metal control knobs
- Heavy-duty, cast iron burners and grates
- Extended cool-to-the-touch front edge reduces risk of burns
- Stainless steel frame and front panel
- Removable, stainless steel catch tray eases cleanup
- 4-in. stainless steel, adjustable legs
- Heated by natural gas with a conversion kit for LP gas
- 44,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation listed
Take a look at the countertop equipment buyers' guide to find out more about these units.
Hot Plate, gas, countertop, (2) 22,000 BTU cast iron burners, stainless steel double wall construction, adjustable pilots with front access, cast iron grates, stainless steel drip pan, 4" adjustable stainless steel legs, 44,000 BTU, cETLus (unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GHP12G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|